- Illustrated Theory of Numbers.
AMS, ~320 pages.
- Fall 2016: Introduction to number theory, Algebra IV (G)
- Spring 2016: Proof
- Fall 2015: Scientific Inquiry (C,T), Number Theory
- Spring 2015: Proof (D)
- Fall 2014: Scientific Inquiry (C,T), Number Theory
- Spring 2014: Integrated Science (T,D)
- Fall 2013: Scientific Inquiry (T), Symmetry (1-week, T,D)
- Spring 2013: Topics in algebra: automorphic representations (G)
- Fall 2012: Elliptic functions and modular forms (G), Introduction to proof and problem-solving
- Winter 2012: History of mathematics
- Fall 2011: Introduction to number theory, Algebra IV (G)
- Spring 2011: Calculus for engineering, science, and mathematics
- Winter 2011: Algebra II (G)
- Spring 2010: Mathematics of choice and argument, Representation theory I (G)
- Fall 2009: Algebra IV (G)
- Spring 2009: Mathematics of choice and argument Algebraic number theory (G)
- Fall 2008: Introduction to number theory, Algebra IV (G)
- Spring 2008: Mathematics of choice and argument (D)
- Fall 2007: Introduction to proof and problem solving
- Spring 2007: Algebra, Algebra III (G)
- Fall 2006: Algebraic number theory (G)
- (G) = graduate course, (D) = Course Designer,
(C) = Course Coordinator, (T) = Team Taught
- A comparison of L-groups for covers of split reductive groups,
Asterisque (2016, accepted)
- L-groups and parameters for covering groups,
Asterisque (2016, accepted, 141 pages)
- Covers of tori over local and global fields,
American Journal of Mathematics, (2016, forthcoming).
- Covering groups and their integral models,
Transactions of the AMS 368, No. 5 (2015).
- Split metaplectic groups and their L-groups,
J. Reine Angew. Math. (Crelle's journal) 696 (2014)
- Managing Metaplectiphobia: Covering p-adic groups,
in "Harmonic analysis on reductive, p-adic groups"
Contemp. Math. 543 (2011)
- Dichotomy for generic supercuspidal representations of G2, with Gordan Savin,
Compositio Mathematica 147 (2011)
- Depth-zero representations of nonlinear covers of p-Adic groups, with Tatiana Howard,
IMRN 21 (2009)
- Metaplectic tori over local fields,
Pacific Journal of Mathematics 241, No. 1 (2009)
- Multiplying modular forms,
in "Modular Forms on Schiermonnikoog"
Cambridge University Press (2008)
- D4 modular forms,
American Journal of Mathematics 128, No. 4 (2006)
- The Fourier-Jacobi map and small representations,
Representation Theory 7 (2003)
- Correspondence with P. Deligne, a collection of 11 letters related to covering groups, as one PDF file.
- Some old code to produce coefficients of a tetrahedral Maass form
- Well-rounded facts about spheres, a math club talk from 2009.
- What is G2, an expository talk from 2009.
- Octonions, cubes, embeddings, a talk at SAGE days 13, 2009.